Friday, March 13, 2009

3G, yeah I have it.


While Bob and I were up in the Twin Cities we did something really exciting, well at least to us, we got new phones. Bob needed to get some sort of Blackberry, Palm type thing for the hospital rotations next year. He was great at doing research and decided that the Apple Iphone 3G was the thing for him. We decided to get a family plan for us to share and my phone had seen better days as it was not working 100% anymore. When we got to the store I looked around but just couldn’t find anything I was super thrilled with. I didn’t want to be a tool and get an Iphone 3G when I didn’t think I would use all the applications. As I continued to look every phone seemed so much more difficult to navigate than the Apple. So yes we both bought them. You can call me a tool, but I love my new phone, I love all the access I have and this will definitely help get me through the next year of wedding stress!

No comments: