Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole!



Wishing my only nephew a very Happy Birthday; Mr. Cole Thomas Gacke!

It is so odd thinking 11 years ago my big sis was induced and at 10:00 at night the little boy changed our lives forever. This kid is so great and I cannot imagine life without him in it. He makes me laugh so much. He has an amazing bond with my dad. He has a mad passion for sports, especially baseball. Bob and Cole share lots of the same traits in life and it is funny as they get really competitive about Wii games. The past 11 years Cole has made many special memories in my life. I look forward to watching him grown into a young man. I found this silly picture of Cole probably 4-5 years ago and it made me laugh. Leave it to Aunt Ashley to make fun of someone on their birthday. Happy Birthday Cole. Enjoy your desserts and day!

No comments: