Monday, June 1, 2009

Please pray for the M2s

We are so close to test day I don't even know what to do with myself. This past week, well I should say this past 6 months have been absolutely horrible for Bob, and the more I realize it horrible on me too. My poor guy has been studying like crazy. I have never seen someone study this much. Bob continues to amaze me with his go gettem attitude and never ending ability to keep at it. This past week Bob was getting up and at school by 6:30. He would return home for dinner around 5:00 and be headed back to school at 6:15 and stay until at least 9:30. For the little bit I did see him the words that came out of his mouth did not make sense. It is hard to carry on a conversation with the poor guy b/c he has his head in the books the whole time. He would open his mouth and a vomit of word mixture would come out. I usually needed to have him repeat what he said so I could understand it. Last night he lost his use of prepositions/conjunctions. It was hard to make out his sentences. I know that come tomorrow night this guy is going to be so happy this freaking test is over. I'm so excited for it to be done b/c then I know that I will get to spend more time with him, and we are "literally" a step closer to being done with medical school. I know that it is not just Bob that is going through this right now. Our friends will also take Step one in the next week and all of the Creighton M2s will finish up in June. Please pray for these students to do well. Bob will take his test on Tuesday, Ryan on Wednesday, Chris on Thursday and I believe Nick on Monday or Tuesday next week. I wish each of them the best of luck. But most of all to my sweetheart. Show em what you got Bob. Biochem ain't got nothin on you, cause you know it!

I'm freaking out myself, I hope I have a sense of relief after tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a cigar and a beer after, that is for sure!

No comments: