Friday, July 24, 2009

Just keep looking, applying and praying

As most of you know I have been terribly unsatisfied with my place of employment. We have all hear the funny/annoying stories, but I continue to be unhappy and have decided to really beat the bushes for a new job. I have found a little prayer that I will now pray every day until new employment is found. I am hoping that each of you would send a little prayer for a new job my way in the next few months, I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep you all updated on any news.

God, our Father,
I turn to You seeking Your Divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment.
I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest.
I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.

Amen.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

I feel for you, Ash! Ryan and I will most definitely keep you in our prayers. Stay optimistic. Something will come along!