Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is the best guy in the worlds birthday. Yes Bob knows he will always come 2nd to this guy. The number one man in my life. My dad. I can't imagine to begin to say all of the nice things you have done for me. You are always there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on or an extra $20. You taught me how to love, laugh and most of all live life to it's fullest. The love you give to each one of your children is so special and so different. You are sure to let each of us know how great we are and we each have an amazing bond with you. Your 2nd love of your life, sports, has become mine as well. You gave up so much when you were younger to make sure your family was taken care of and all of us appreciate that.

You make me laugh all the time, and you also put things into perspective when I am being irrational. You have taken me all across the country and I was lucky enough to be able to be on your first trip to a foreign land. We will be leaving for the trip of a lifetime this week all thanks to you.

You are the best dad. I love you. And I hope you have the best birthday, and soon to be one of the best trips of your life. Happy Birthday Dad.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Aww, that was so sweet! Where are you going on your trip? I never heard anything about a trip!