Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Blog

OK bear with me. I was bored at work this week so I started messing around with my layout and format. Then my work computer decided to stop letting me work on it. So here I am with a blog lay out that is not very pretty, I can't add pictures and I have not had time to work on it at home. I am hoping to change it soon. I just don't want to be judged by my layout okay?

Anyway.
I received an email from Bob that made me laugh this morning. It told me what my sister's facebook status said, "Becky Gacke is excited that it is cold and rainy-good sleeping weather!" Then Bob proceeds to say that my sister and I are the same person, because I have been saying this all week. I love cold rainy weather b/c I get the best sleep during that time. I just love it! So glad my sister likes it too. And you know what, I don't think it is all that bad to be the same as my sister. She is great!

Happy Wednesday everyone and enjoy the rainy sleeping weather, and ignore my ugly blog.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Ha ha! It's not that bad! At some point I'll have to show you how to make fun blog headers while you're bored at work. That's what I've been doing lately!
I really love this kind of weather when I'm inside. It makes me want to curl up with a blanket, Misha, some hot chocolate, and a movie.