Monday, October 27, 2008

Out Sick

After a nice relaxing weekend, I went to bed last night ready to start another week of work. It didn't seem like it was going to be all that bad b/c I didn't have long days to work and at the end of the week I would get to see my Nephew and Nieces, Cole, Merrick, & Macy for Merrick's birthday and get to go to the Vikings game.

At about 12:30 I woke up with extreme pain in my stomach and it kept turning, I was getting motion sickness and I felt like the room was spinning. I continued to wake up in the night getting sick and then trying to get some rest before my next bout about every hour. At 4:30 I decided I wasn't making it to the gym and at 6:00 I was not going to make it to work. As soon as Bob woke up he assured me it would be okay to call in sick and so I did. I spent all day on my couch continuing to get sick and drinking lots of fluids as well as watching tv. The time goes by so fast when you are watching tv as I know my day would have just drudged on if I had been at work.

I am feeling a little better and will get back to work in the morning. Although I am not looking forward to it. Hopefully my day of rest will help the week go by a little faster so I can see Merrick on her birthday. I hope she feels better too as she got sick today at her babysitters.

Thanks Bob for the fun day on Saturday and for taking care of me today.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Sorry you were sick. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better today!