Monday, January 26, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Bob was lucky enough to have a whole weekend where he only had to study a few hours. It was great to be able to spend all the time with him. We didn't do a whole lot during the weekend but it was nice to just be in the same place at the same time. Bob and I have been wanting to go see Slumdog-Millionaire. We went to the new Rave theater in Omaha (just like any other theater). We got done with dinner a little early so we were the first ones in the theater, but soon it started to fill up, until it was actually completely full, no extra seats.

I won't give away much of the movie but it was really good. I can totally see why it is winning so many awards. If you have the time, I highly recommend the movie. Here is a picture from the movie. I have an image of this scene burned into my mind. If you have seen it you know exactly why. Good movie, great acting.


The rest of the weekend was also nice. I was able to enjoy a great lunch with my friend Angela. We enjoyed some good natural food and some great girl talk that was much needed for both of us. I am lucky that Bob has found some great friends at med school that have even better significant others.

Went back to work today, where it has been crazy busy. Hopefully things stay busy as it makes the days go by faster.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yea! Lunch was fun! We have to make a habit of it, for both of our sake!

Jamie & Ryan said...

I wish I would have been there!!!!