Thursday, September 4, 2008

What about Bob?

I realized that after I posted a blog last night I only mentioned Bob studying all weekend and never mentioned why. Well yes he did study this weekend, I am used to it and it gives me some alone time with my TV. Anyway Bob had his first quiz as an M2 on Wednesday. They are working on Infectious Diseases right now and it sounded pretty complicated. The good news is he passed and received the score he was hoping for. He informed me last night that they have all realized these classes reflect how you do on the boards so it is no longer just pass it is do well. I do feel good about Bob's study habits, he is pretty strict with himself and I know he enjoys doing it. If he doesn't I just remind him that he could go back and work at Memorial Blood Centers as a phlebotomist and he is back into studying. He really needed that job to show him he could do so much more.
Yesterday Bob also had his first day in the clinic with Dr. K. He will go every other Wednesday afternoon and see the patients with her. He had so many stories from his first day of what he saw. He even got to see a once in a lifetime patient, he was explaining the medical problems to me and I was so lost.

Bob is just being the greatest right now. I know I keep bugging him but he patiently smiles and moves on. He puts up with me yelling and screaming at the Twins while he is studying upstairs. He even made dinner last night, probably b/c he is sick of my American cooking.

Thanks sweetie for being so great. I love you.-now everyone else does too.

No comments: