Monday, September 29, 2008

Twins weekend

This weekend I spent most of my time with my good ole Dad. Friday evening I took off for Sibley so my dad and I could leave on Saturday morning to Minneapolis. We went to the Twins game on Saturday afternoon and watched them lose-was not a whole lot of fun. We checked in to our very swanky hotel and watched the tv for updates of the Chicago game to find out that they lost as well.
Sunday morning we ate breakfast downtown, drove past the new stadium, and then over the new 35W bridge to head up to Bob's parents. We had coffee with them and they gave us some rice for me to take home to Bob. My dad and I headed back to the dome to see the Twins win, while my dad listened to the Vikings lose on the radio. We left to head back to Sibley. It was a short trip up to Minnesota but it was nice to be back around the area.
This morning I left my parents to get home in time to do my regular weekend duties of grocery shopping and laundry. We also just finished watching the White Sox vs. Tigers game with an unfortunate ending. Hopefully the Twins will beat the White Sox yet again to become the Central Division Champs. Go Twins.

I have a busy week at work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so I will be looking forward to the weekend again.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

It feels like it's been ages since I've seen you! You're coming to Angela's last Saturday swimming class, right? It's just not the same without you there!!