Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom

Well after the long weekend of fun and family it is back to the grind at work. Before I get too excited about everything this past weekend and post pictures I need to wish my Brother-In-Law a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Tom. I am so glad that 11 years ago you joined in the Fleming family, of course at first we were like, really Becky, Tom the guy that wore purple jeans to church? But then we realized that this Marine was a true softy at heart. You have really grown on me and I am so happy to have you as my only brother-in-law. Without you I wouldn't be the proud aunt of Cole, Merrick and Macy. You are such a great father to those kids and you are exactly what Becky needs to keep her life in order.
Happy Birthday-hope you enjoy your day.

No comments: