Saturday, February 28, 2009

My spill

So this was a few weeks ago but I wanted to share my funny fall. I was at the gym one morning running on a treadmill. There were only about 3 other people at the gym at this time. I was getting a good stride but needed to adjust my ipod on my arm. I was paying attention to my ipod when I accidentally stepped off to the side of the treadmill. Not really thinking I stepped back on, only to completely lose my balance, fall and slide off the back of treadmill on my hands and knees. I got up, looked around and the people in the gym asked if I was okay. I was super embarrassed and a little concerned that I had ripped my pants. I made sure I was okay, stopped the treadmill and got back on to finish the work out. My knee really hurt and by the time I got home that night I had a heck of bruise on my knee along with a little rug burn. I am all healed up now. Bob and I were watching Mythbusters one night when we saw this. This looks exactly like my fall. He did the same thing, granite he was drunk and I totally was not. Enjoy some humor on me.

3 comments:

Angela said...

ha ha! i totally just lol-ed reading this! i can just picture it. i wish i was there. you don't, b/c i would have just pointed and laughed. but, i really do. i care. i do! but, come on!

HE who is a Tape... as in Patrick Tape Fleming said...

owch I bet that heart.. Not only your ego but your bod!
THIS GIRL does rock the tread and iliptical!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Oh my gosh! That's really funny!! Sounds like something I would do... I'm glad you're all healed up now.