Monday, April 13, 2009

Quick Catch Up

So yeah, I have been horrible about blogging, no I did not give it up for lent, but heck it looks like I could have. I really do not have any excuse except I have been actually busy at work. Most people would dread being busy at work, I don’t mind it b/c it makes the time go by faster. Good news is that my co-worker is out on maternity leave for the next 12 weeks (she had her baby yesterday) so it looks like I will be busy for a while. I just hope I don’t get too busy.

Instead of trying to individually blog about each thing I am going to be lazy. Not all of these are equally important, so please do not take offense. Hopefully I didn’t miss anything.

• Nowruz-Persian New Year, bad Persian food in Omaha, but a good Persian to celebrate with.
• Addy turned 2 on March 21st (Happy Belated to my soon to be niece)
• My awesome friend and bridesmaid, Meghan O, spent some time with Bob and I during her spring break.
• Judi, my wonderful future mother-in-law had a birthday on March 25th.
• I visited Cole, Merrick, Macy, Tom and Becky in Kansas City-I will include some pictures when I take the time to download them.
• I went wedding dress shopping with my mom and dad, after trying on about 15 dresses we knew we had found it and this girl was happy that was over. Check that off the list to do.
• The good ole Med School gang got together for some bowling, after Bob told everyone I was good, I proceeded to suck the whole night.
• Baseball season has officially started. The Twins are not off to the best start, but it is early right?
• Easter was spent in Sibley with one grandma on Saturday night and the other on Sunday.

I know I know. Lame. I promise to be better about blogging, but at least I feel like I am caught up.

So much to do in the next few.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

You're getting just as bad as me! Glad to finally have an update to help the time pass at work!