Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congratulations Mesa and Tony

On Friday, Halloween, I received two wonderful phone calls. The first was from my cousin Ali who has been dating Mitch for about 8 years. Mitch had just proposed to her while they were on a beautiful fall afternoon walk around Spirit Lake. It was funny as Bob and I had just ran in to Mitch last week Saturday and I asked him, so when are you going to propose... Congratulations you two!

Then Friday evening I received the best call I think I could get... Mesa and Tony are getting married! Tony proposed to Mesa on Friday evening ringing the doorbell like a trick or treater except it was Mesa's treat as he had flowers and a gorgeous ring for her. I am so happy for them. Mesa was saying now we can gush all over this wedding stuff together, at least I have an Allie when to go to now and not talk about wedding stuff because I think both of us are on the same page that we do not want all the hoopla of it.


I do think that is so awesome that Mesa, Tony, Bob and I are all engaged to get married when we are all such good friends and will be for many years. This is a really awesome time for you guys. Congratulations!

No comments: