Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What I did today.

So my office just replaced Microsoft Office 2003 with Microsoft Office 2007 and one of the new features in Word is a blogging tool so I thought I would try it out today. And what better way of trying it than by making a list of the top 10 things I did today at work.
1. Blogged
2. Played Spider on my computer, all three levels and winning at each.
3. Looked for jobs on-line
4. Shopped for shoes
5. Decided what I will be having at the Cheesecake Factory tonight for Angela’s birthday.
6. Became annoyed by co-workers because they did not understand something it must not be right.
7. Figured out exactly how many hours I would need to work for the rest of the week planning out which days I can come in early and leave later.
8. Stared at my computer screen when someone walked by to look like I was working.
9. Accomplished small errands over lunch.
10. Booked blood drives, scheduled donors, ordered publicity materials, contacted coordinators.
Yes I did do some work today, although all of it was done within a good 45 minutes. My boss and co-worker were out all day and my bottom hurts from sitting.
Although I complain about my job I am lucky I have it so easy and that I am getting paid. I know there are so many unemployed fully capable people in the world that would love to have even my 45 minutes of work. I pray that everyone is able to find a challenging position in life doing something they enjoy at least a little bit.

2 comments:

HE who is a Tape... as in Patrick Tape Fleming said...

JUST amazing!
Im honored to be your brother!

Jamie & Ryan said...

So what exactly does this blogging tool do? Did you create this post in word and then copy and past it over or something?