Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh Baby

I wanted to say congratulations to Sara & Aaron, Bob's sister and brother-in-law who are expecting their 2nd child. I'm so happy for you guys. Sara and Aaron are already great parents to Adeline and I know they will continue to be great.
I feel bad that I have not blogged about little Addy, I guess it is because when I see her there are so many other things going on as well. She is a little doll with the absolute coolest hair that I just can't get over. Addy loves to play and explore, and is a really mellow go with the flow type of gal so she will be a great big sister to the new little baby when it comes in 2009.

Here are a couple pictures of Addy. One with Uncle Bob at her first Twins game this summer and one from this fall-a little country for this girl.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Ouch...that one hurt...I guess you did warn me! Ha ha! Just kidding. I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I'm just going to have to wait a while. It's the smart, responsible thing to do, I suppose. :) You know, for a minute I thought maybe you were going to announce that you are pregnant!

I would LOVE to hang out this weekend! It has been too long since we've seen each other, and you know I can never turn down a shopping date. If you come to aerobics we can make plans then, or you can email or call me. I'm free the whole day. Ryan (and imagine Bob too) will be studying all weekend so, that means I have nothing to do!