Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Be-lated Birthday Merrick

Of course I did not wish my beautiful niece/Goddaughter a Happy Birthday on my Blog yet, because I was busy celebrating with her.

Merrick Elizabeth Mae turned 4 years old on November 1st. Last year she had 3 pinkalicious birthday parties in Kansas City, this year she as able to enjoy a birthday party at a brand new hotel in Minneapolis where she was adored and everyone in the hotel knew she was the birthday girl.

Merrick enjoyed playing with her 2nd cousin Isaac who just moved to Minnesota and will turn 4 on Friday. She also was able to play in the hotel, open presents, swim, and play with her new toys (Lots of Barbie stuff)

Happy Birthday Merrick, I love you and you are so sweet.


Here is a picture of Merrick blowing out her candles-only one boyfriend!

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Fun! I wish I had my little cousins and my niece close by. I miss them so much! Glad Merrick had a good b-day!