Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun weekend with the Bob

I guess I didn't realize how much he really does study during a normal weekend, until this week. Bob recently started behavioral medicine (psychiatry pretty much). This has never been one of Bob's favorites. When he took psychology in college he hated it because he is more of a hands on type person and this subject just does not interest him. The other thing is that Bob naturally understand behavioral medicine and he feels it is not as complex as say cardiology. So bonus to me he doesn't need/want to study it as much. This made this weekend absolutely awesome. Not only did Bob not have a quiz today -it is on Wednesday though-he really did not study all that much.

On Friday afternoon Bob and I began our quest on the Wii Fit starting our fitness regime. After both work outs and realizing we need to get in shape we headed out for some Little King Subs-a great sandwich, (way better than Subway, but I still love Jimmy Johns) we headed to to the new James Bond movie. We enjoyed some popcorn and the movie was not awful but it was not a good Bond film. We came home to play some more Wii and watch TV.

Saturday Bob got to do something he loves but does not get to very much and that is sleep in. I woke up went to water aerobics and came back to find that Bob had just woken up. What a sleepy head. He did study a little that afternoon but then accompanied me to the grocery store, something I dread doing these days. Saturday night was filled with making some gingerbread cookies, playing Wii and Wii Fit and watching the Wizard of Oz as it was on TBS this weekend.

Sunday we also slept in and then we went to a bar to watch the Vikings loose. It was sad. And now being 5-5 and tied for 1st in the NFC North is quite the embarrassment. Hopefully we can knock down Jacksonville this weekend and Chicago on Sunday night football.

Any way I am just way lucky to have been able to spend the whole weekend with Bob. I didn't realize how much I missed those weekends like we used to have before school started. Oh I really do cherish our time together. Guess it is a good thing I am going to spend the rest of my life with him huh?

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Hey...I thought you were out of town last weekend! I totally would have come to water aerobics on Sat. if I had known that you were gonna be there! Sorry!
Oh, and just so you know (if it even matters to you) I froze my gym membership until January so I will not be going to water aerobics for a while, that is unless I go during that free period that you told me about. (When is that again?) With a bunch of vacation time scheduled and classes starting in Dec. I just figured I wouldn't be using my membership much in the next month.