Friday, November 14, 2008

We Wii



Yes! Last night when I got home Bob said that Best Buy had a bunch of Wiis in stock he rationed with me that if we both spent money on it for Christmas and other holidays we could get it for each other. So we put off making breakfast for dinner and headed out to Best Buy. We had also decided we were going to get Wii Fit as I have wanted it for a while and both of us need to get in better shape. We picked up our Wii but Best Buy did not have the Wii Fit in stock so we headed up to Target, Nebraska Furniture Mart, & Gamers and they were all out. We drove up to Game Stop and Bob ran in b/c there was not much parking and sure enough Game Stop had like 20 Wii Fits so Bob bought it and we came home had dinner and then both were excited to get started making our Wii characters and playing. This is not going to be good for Bob's studying but I guess if he is taking a break it is better he is up swinging his arms than sitting on the couch.

We also set up our Wii Fit and both set fitness plans up for ourselves. However the Wii Fit pissed me off b/c it told me that Bob was in better shape than I was-hello does he wake up every morning to go to the gym? Does he watch what he eats? They totally did not take into consideration your real BMI, just height weight and age, not muscle or gender. Oh well I will kick that Wii Fit's butt.

Bob and I will also have to ask for some Wii accessories and more games for Christmas like Mario cart with the wheel and I saw this microphone game that is Karaoke. Totally me. We do not have any plans to get Rock Band yet as it is a little spendy but someday.

So come on over and play Wii with us. Bob and I even made our child Cyrus and I made a Safe Haven kid and our President Elect so we need more characters.

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Oh, I am SO JEALOUS!!! I have been wanting to get a Wii since it first came out, but Ryan forbids us from having a gaming system while he's in school...He has a little trouble with something called self-control and so he'd probably fail out if we had one! Anyway, you'll have to tell me how you like the Wii fit because that's one of the games I want to get when we finally get around to buying one of our own. I also want that Dance revolution game. I know that's so dorky, but I love it and it's good exercise as that game can totally make you break a sweat. We'll be over to play soon, I'm sure!