Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This weekend's fun

Here is my Nephew Cole, dressed up in his Halloween costume as Steve Urkel. We all told him that he is going to be blackmailed by these pictures someday.


Next is Nana and Merrick in their matching witch costumes. I was trying to get Merrick to say, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too." But she must not be that wicked with her green face.




Of course I can't forget little Macy. She is such a cute and good little baby. Every time she was fussy and my mom was holding her I was able to take her and calm her down. And that did not make Lois too happy! It must be the fact that her mom and I are so much alike. Here is a picture of myself with Macy and Merrick.









1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

She is a doll! I'm not sure why, but for the last couple weeks I have been super baby hungry. I want one so bad!! Must be all the babies I'm constantly hearing about... My sister-in-law is pregnant, two of my best friends just had babies, 2 other friends are pregnant, everyone at church is either pregnant or they have babies, then halloween came and I got to see a bunch of babies dressed up in adorable little costumes... not good, not good... You think I can talk Ryan into it??? Having a baby sounds much more fun than going back to school! :)