Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bad day, followed by long night.

Yesterday I was having the worst day at work. Everyone was making me so frustrated and I snapped at my co-worker. I later told my boss I was so frustrated but she doesn't get it. If one more thing made me mad I was ready to walk out and quit right there.

My boss was talking to us and my phone rang, I looked at the number and said I have to take this and I walked out. I'm glad I did as it was Bob. I hadn't talked to him since May 23 and it was so strange to hear his voice. I pretty much cried the whole time we were talking and I barely remember a thing about what was said. I know he is okay and that is all that matters. I can't wait till he gets home.

I think my boss could tell I was pissed the whole day, she also said somethings that just irritated me. So she said, well there are a bunch of things you could do from home. Why don't you just work from home today. So here I am! 9 hours of working from home. Which is a good thing as last night there was bad weather in the area again. I am sick of the tornadoes every night and not coming until midnight? Well last night Angela came over for the lightning show and spent the night. She left this morning and will plan to come over again tonight b/c they are predicting severe weather again-booo.

1 comment:

Bec said...

I am so sorry that you had a bad day and that I called you to complain about mine. Get some sleep tonight!