Friday, June 27, 2008

Twinkie Lucky Charm


So since Bob has returned from India The MN Twins have won 9 straight games! I don't know what is going on, but when Bob was gone the Twins were not doing so hot. Now they are a half game back behind the White Sox and are doing awesome. This makes me even more excited to go see them play.



Maybe it isn't Bob, maybe it is the Twins getting their act together and playing some good ole' baseball.

I obviously have cared about the Twins since I was little and I just liked the team my family liked. Now I love the team b/c they are not the top dogs, ever. They never have a loaded roster like the Yankees. They are just a good team that has some great farm systems that bring up little guys that play hard. It is the no names that I love. Like my boys Redmond and Punto. These guys play like they are having fun. If everyone got to play a game for their job I would hope they were doing it for fun. These guys don't get paid like A-Rod & Jeeter. They do not have fan bases like Ichiro and Matsui. They just play for the team that has fun. They have loyalty and that is what like. I miss my Twins. I miss seeing them play at the Dome, but I am really looking forward to our trip to see them play on the road.

Keep having fun, keep playing hard and heck, keep winning Twins!

1 comment:

HE who is a Tape... as in Patrick Tape Fleming said...

10 in a row.. I yelled at the Sports Caster from our local NBC station that he better talking about the twins winning 10 in a row this week on the Sports show I watch...
Twins never get the cred down here!
its all Cardnals, Cubs, and Kc.. Fuck the NL!
love ya
patricoo