Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Ashley


Wanted to wish two wonderful women in my life a very happy birthday today.


First, Ashley Tape Fleming, my sister-in-law celebrates her birthday today. She is a great girl and I am so happy to have her in our family. She really has a lot of patients to deal with my brother and the two of them have so much love to share. I am glad Pat found her and has her to thank for so many great things in their life.


Second, My Mom! I know that she does not check this blog, as she hasn't quite caught on to the Internet but my mom is the greatest thing in the world. She has taught me so much about life and she really is the smartest woman I know, although it may not be book smarts she has so many life lessons that she has gone through. Whenever I have a question even if she doesn't know it, she will sure find out for me. She is caring and beautiful. I hope I can look half as good as she does when I am her age. She is such a well mannered and has taught me how to carry myself in the public eye. Lois Fleming is the true meaning of pristine. I love her very much. Happy Birthday MOM!

No comments: