Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad



I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with my dad for Father's day. He came to Omaha to buy a bed at the NE Furniture Mart yesterday. He also found a neat little Wine shop so he was able to buy himself a few father's day presents as well. He also bought me some father's day presents as they took me grocery shopping, totally unnecessary but appreciated. This morning we went to the Cathedral, I had warned my parents that I had stopped going to that church b/c it is filled with weirdos. I don't think they believed me until they witnessed it for themselves. We ended up leaving early as the man in front of us had taken his shoes off.


We came back to my place to make some breakfast and after breaking my coffee pot and burning a frying pan they were told they were not allowed to make food in my house again.




I love my dad so much. I have always been Daddy's little girl and still love being that. My dad and I share a passion for baseball and he has taught me how to love and appreciate the game. My dad would do anything for anybody if they needed it, no matter what. He gives his time and money away not just to his children but most of the town of Sibley. My dad knows how to have a good time and is always fun to be around. I love him so much! Thanks for everything dad. I wouldn't be where I am today without all that you have done.




I love you!

No comments: