Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Be-lated Birthday Brother Nate

I know better late than ever right? Well Happy Be-lated Birthday to my oldest brother Nathan. Nate has been a real rock in my family as he always shares in his worldly adventures with my family. I remember growing up and having a that guy 9 years older than me living up stairs. I remember when he visited the University of St. Thomas and how I wanted to go there someday. He went to a different school but I always looked up to him. Bob and I even spent our junior year spring break visiting Seattle and him. He is a great host to let people come and stay. He is always fun to be around and always has something new to share. I hope he had a good birthday in Seattle. Don't worry Nate you will get back to Europe soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I am finally having a day to sit down in front of the computer...its cold and grey here. Thanks for the kind words but what is up with that HAIR in the picture?