Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was Ta-agged.

So I guess I was tagged by my sister to do a random blog. First I want to say that it is funny because I make fun of her daughter for having a southern accent and she would say tay-agg and in my non-existent Minnesotan accent I would say teg.

So I am tagging my fellow bloggers, Jamie and Angela to do this too, especially Angela who has not blogged in a month and a half.

The 10 weird things about me.

1. I have been engaged for 2 1/2 weeks and have done absolutely nothing for planning mode. Well I bought a book and looked at two websites.

2. I say I only have one bad tv show that I watch, but now that we have DVR I watch The Hills, Supernanny, Wifeswap, Say Yes to the Dress, Engaged and Underaged, The Girls Next Door, Full House, Gilmore Girls, The 1st part of American Idol, Sex & the City. I think that is it.

3. My favorite kind of alcohol is Jameson Irish Whiskey, but I love fruity girly drinks too.

4. I have OCD with certain things like the volume on a tv has to be on an even number or we have have a pile of papers that are a mess, but if I straighten them it is fine.

5. I hate most of Europe that I have been to, I only liked England & Ireland.

6. I feel like I can never do my dream job, motivational speaker, because I have lived a pretty good life, I don't do drugs and nothing terrible has ever happened to me.

7. My new years resolution every year is to always stop biting my finger nails and I never make it past that morning.

8. I have an odd obsession with cliffs, I think they are interesting and I want to jump off them (landing safely).

9. I'm the only one in my immediate family of 6 whose birthday is not in the summer, but I always received presents in August when I was little.

10. I could probably out eat anyone in a sweets contest if it was not timed.-Not something I'm proud of.

No comments: