Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Pat


Today is my brother Pat's 28th birthday. I wish him the absolute best and I know he will enjoy himself as he always does. Pat is the type of person that makes the best out of everything. He is always looking on the positive side of things and always has a good time. He is truly living out his dream with his band the Poison Control Center. Growing up Pat and I were always fighting, he was usually beating me up, or I was telling on him so he could get in trouble, and I had probably started it. When we were in High School Pat and I were best friends hanging out on the weekends together or having jamming sessions with him on guitar and me on bass. Thanks for putting up with me b/c I was so bad. I'm so glad that Pat has found the love of his life and she blends well with our family too. I hope you have a great birthday Pat and I am going to kick your butt when we play golf. Happy Birthday.

No comments: