Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Becky

Today is my best friend, my sister's birthday. Becky is awesome and today she celebrates the big 30! I promised her to come down to Kansas City and take her out and celebrate but that will have to wait as tonight she is getting to work at school and then to her son's baseball game. Becky is the proud mother of 3, wonderful wife of almost 11 years, brand new kindergarten teacher, best daughter to my parents, and most of all the best sister you can have. She is always there to listen and to give you real advice, not story book or anything else, just straight to the point. I love that she is so relaxed and calm and that drives both my mom and I crazy because we wish we could do that. She knows how to party and she knows when to be serious she has raised a little gentleman of a 10 year old, a crazy little care free 3 year old and now a gorgeous 1 month old. Becky is my best friend and I know I can always count on her I hope she has a great birthday. We will talk soon Becky, thank you and have a great day.

No comments: