Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jen & Tony's wedding

This past weekend Bob and I made yet another trip up to Minneapolis for a wedding. Bob stood up for his old roommate Tony or (T-nag). On Friday evening we had the rehearsal dinner then Bob spent the evening in the hotel as Tony's last night as a single man. I spent the night at Mesa's. The next morning while the guys were golfing, swimming and getting nervous for the wedding. Mesa and I went to breakfast, relaxed and enjoyed a walk with her cats-yes Mesa has a stroller for the cats!


The wedding was great Jen is so creative (she is a graphic artist) and she was so organized. Everything was perfect. The coolest thing about the wedding was that all of the tables at the reception were themed with different things that were important to the couple. We had a great dinner and Bob made a really nice speech. The dessert was awesome and then Jen and Tony had their first dance-they had a choreographed dance like on Rock the Reception. It was really good but I didn't get to all of it so I hope it gets put on You Tube soon.


We had a nice weekend and I am so glad we were able to be a part of their wedding. They are such a cute little couple, Congratulations Jen and Tony Nagorski!



1 comment:

SueN said...

Hi Ashley,
I googled Tony and Jen's Wedding, looking for a u tube video of "the dance", and found your website. How cool is that!
It was so great to meet you and Bob at Tony and Jens wedding! They have the greatest friends and that is such an important thing in life. I hope you always stay close. Thanks for being there for them! You were all so fun and it made it such a great night! Tony and Jen are very loved! I had fun dancing with all of you! Best to you and Bob.
Sue Nagorski (mother of the groom!)