Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bob's in the airport.


I got an email today from the group's family that the plane to Dehli arrived safely. It was nice to know that Bob got to India safely. When he left he told me he would try to call me at least twice while he was gone. I personally thought that sucked and after speaking to someone almost every day for the past 4 years it is kind of hard to comprehend. Well lucky for me at about 1:30 this afternoon I got a call from him. He sounded very tired and a little out of it. He said that the reason he called is he needed my measurements for a Sari. He promised to get me a real Indian Sari, and wanted to get it in Calcutta. The phone call only lasted about 3 minutes, but it was so nice to hear his voice, especially because I wasn't expecting to hear from him for at least a week. Saturday the 24th is Bob's birthday and he is going to try to call that day so I can wish him a Happy Birthday, they are about 11.5 hours ahead so I will be anxiously waiting to hear from him on the 23rd.


Today was a nice relaxing day, I spent the morning reading a book outside and drinking coffee, then it was cleaning and laundry and grocery shopping. I actually picked up Bob's room.


Poison Control Center is on tour now and I will play hostest tomorrow and Tuesday to the boys. It will be nice to have them in the house. I didn't really clean for them as it is 4 guys and I will just clean after they leave :)


As bored as I have been this weekend I am NOT looking forward to work this week. But being gone from the house for 12 hours a day will help some.

No comments: