Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Double Digits Cole


Happy Birthday to my favorite nephew Cole.
Cole is the greatest kid in the world. I love him so much! I was in 8th grade when he was born and him and my sis lived across the hall from me. It was a great experience as I had not been around a baby and I was learning so much. I got to babysit him the summer after he was born while my sister worked and my mom was busy cleaning up the messes. I think we had a special little bond, of course not as big of a bond as he does with Bumpa. Cole has so many Fleming traits and he blends with our family so well. I can't imagine the past 10 years without him.
He got to go to St. Louis for a mini vaca for his birthday where they caught the Cubs vs the Cardinals, The Arch and the free St. Louis Zoo, where his little sister got to see the Grizzly Bear have diarrhea! Happy Birthday Cole, can't wait to see you next.

1 comment:

disgusted.princess said...

i was browsing thru the blogs and i found the picture of your nephew ... sooo cute!!
kisses from uruguay (L)