Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bossy Baby Children

As my sister before me I did some interesting observations on birth order while I was in High school. I wrote a paper on it and still notice things today about birth order. You know the tipical oldest child, middle children and the dreaded baby of the family. To have a good relationship you need to find a balance. Like my parents, one is the oldest and one is a middle child. That is the same with my sister. Well putting two babies of a family together in their own little world always doesn't work out the best. Bob and I are both the yougest children and we both were spoiled growing up and still are.

Two nights ago we did not have hot water in the shower. I was so upset wondering how we were going to function in the morning. Bob was busy studdying and did not have time to worry about the shower. But I wanted my way. After convincing him I would not go on until he had tried to solve the problem he also became worried about this. The water was fixed yesterday and all is well.

Each night we do our own thing but want to be involved in what the other is doing too. We have to come home and tell each other about what happened and we are both interested in what the other was doing. Suprisingly if you put two babies together it can work out!

So when I was getting my coffee this morning I pulled out $2.00. It ended up being $2.03 so I was digging through my purse to find 3 cents. The manager kept saying no I got it don't worry about it. But I insisted on paying for my drink. He than said, does your boyfriend ever tell you how stubborn you are? And I said, Stubborn, you don't even know stubborn you should see my boyfriend.

So then I get on to my blog and my bossy boyfriend tries to tell me I'm wrong saying I spelled the Cliffs of Moher wrong, saying it is Mohr. So being stubborn I am leaving it and maybe someone who has never been there should just keep their trap shut. Moher is the Irish way of spelling it. Moher, Mohr, or Mohair are all ways of spelling the best place ever!

1 comment:

sara said...

i laughed out loud at the part about being stubborn. it's quite validating to have someone else know what is was like living with a kid who was so stubborn he would refuse to stop wearing his winter coat, even when it was 70 degrees!