Sunday, May 4, 2008

Try the Thai

I have been craving Thai food for a while. We really have only had it once since we moved to Omaha. Going out to eat was what Bob and I would do back in the Twin Cities. We would go out to eat at least twice sometimes 3 or 4 times in a week. I love trying new types of food but really found that Thai was one of my favorites. Last night Bob and I went to a Thai restaurant here in Omaha. As usual we were the first people in the place but it soon started to fill up. We both had entrees and an appetizer and the bill was only $25. The food was great and we both stuffed ourselves silly. We went to the mall on our way home to walk it off and get some clothes for Bob for his trip. I didn't get anything as I had already spent my Saturday shopping. I even got a new pair of shoes 30% off thanks to my cousin's boyfriend who manages a Famous Footwear.

Well this is the last weekend I have for a while where Bob spends it all at school. The first time he spent the whole weekend I loved it, I could do so much around the house. Now I am completely tired of it. Tomorrow is his last major test of the year. He has another one on Friday but doesn't seem too concerned about it. I'm excited for him. It is amazing how quickly his first year of med school is over. Only 3 years of school left and than residency. I know I have to get used to him being gone, but it would be nice to just share some time together when we both were not so tired.

Well the rest of my weekend will consist of laundry, grocery shopping, making dinner and whatever else I can come up to fill my weekend.

I am working a 4 10 hour days this week. I love not having to go to Lincoln on Fridays but I hate the days leading up to that. I am taking Tuesday afternoon off for vacation so I hope that makes the week go by a little faster.

1 comment:

HE who is a Tape... as in Patrick Tape Fleming said...

I went out for tii food last night at 8:30 and they said you will have to take it to go cause we close at 9.. whats up with that.. so i bailed.. screw them and there curry!
I could have CURRYed up and ate!