Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Down with a job.

It is really amazing how slow a day can go. And it is never good when you get to work, look at the clock, and realize you have only been there for 30 minutes and still have 9 hours and 30 minutes left to be there. It is funny when you are so busy doing something time flies and you never have enough hours in your day. And than when you have absolutely nothing to do it seems like each second goes by slower and slower.

When I am at home and I have nothing to do, I do absolutely nothing, which is nice of course but I feel so worthless and tired. When I have lots to do, I am pumped, and rush around and get 10 more things done than I had even planned. The same goes for work. At my old job I was constantly running from one thing to the next and always had a list of things to do the next day. Now I dread coming in and my list of things to do is done within the first 10 minutes.

I know there are probably a ton of people wishing they were in my place. But I thrive on being busy. Especially when I dislike it so much here.

I'm sorry to complain about my job, I know people hate to listen to it. It is annoying. Just wish and pray I get a new job soon!

No comments: