Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last night was really great! After spending time with The PCC, I got together with my cousin Ali and my friend Angela to go see Poison Control Center here in Omaha. Ali's boyfriend met up with us and we watched the band. We all had a good time and it was fun to get out and do something. Just after the boys finished their set Bob called. I am so glad I was able to talk to him. Although it was only for a few minutes it was nice. It seemed so odd hearing his voice. It was like I had forgotten what he sounded like. He said things were going okay. They were all really hot. He also told me a little bit about what they are doing in India. He said that it took about 2 hours for him to feed a little boy b/c he couldn't eat. He also said that the nuns that they are working with have more patience than he could ever imagine even having. We also discussed when his birthday was. He is so messed up on his days that he thought his birthday is Friday, it isn't , it is Saturday. He hopes to call before than too so I am pretty excited I will get to talk to him again this week.

Bob's mom emailed me what one of the other girls on the trip had emailed her family. The things they are seeing in India are just shocking and I guess the smell is just horrible. Everyone keeps saying that this is a life changing experience. I just wish I could be there too!

Sounds like Bob's car is going to be towed to Rochester, MN and than his dad will go and get it from there. I'm glad that his family can take care of cars, b/c that is just the worst feeling.

I had a nice day today as I didn't have to drive to Lincoln. I worked about 5 hours from home. I actually got lots done and had time to hang out, it was great!

No comments: