Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Bob


It is officially Bob's birthday in India so I thought I could post a special Happy Birthday message. It is actually Bob's golden birthday, he turns 24 on the 24th. I hope he is treated like gold b/c he deserves it too. He is going to try to call tonight so I will get a chance to talk to him on his day. Wish I could be spending it with him though.


I received an email from him and laughed out loud b/c he was telling me about when he bought something in India the man said "Thank you come again" just like Apu from the Simpsons. Good for Bob thinking about the sterotypical Indian man while he seeing horrible poverty and the slums of Calcutta.


I'm leaving for KC after work today to spend time with Meghan O. and than my sis. I think we are going to paint Merrick & Macy's room. I told my sister she could only paint if she bought the non-toxic stuff!


Happy Birthday Bob-love you.

No comments: